VOTER RESPONSIBILITIES ON ELECTION DAY
Each registered voter in this state should:
- Familiarize himself or herself with the candidates and issues.
- Maintain with the office of the supervisor of elections a current address.
- Know the location of his or her polling place and its hours of operation.
- Bring proper identification to the polling station.
- Familiarize himself or herself with the operation of the voting equipment in his or her precinct.
- Treat precinct workers with courtesy.
- Respect the privacy of other voters.
- Report any problems or violations of election laws to the supervisor of elections.
- Ask questions, if needed.
- Make sure that his or her completed ballot is correct before leaving the polling station.
NOTE TO VOTER: Failure to perform any of these responsibilities does not prohibit a voter from voting.