When voting in-person, make sure to bring at least one form of identification with you. ID is required in Florida.
Accepted forms of ID include the following:
- Florida Driver’s License
- Florida Identification Card Issued by the
Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- U.S. Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature. If you do not bring identification with you, you should not be turned away from the polls. You are entitled to cast a provisional ballot. Your provisional ballot will count if the signature on the provisional ballot envelope matches the signature the Supervisor of Elections has on file for you.