Am I Eligible?
You are eligible to register to vote in Florida if:
- you are a citizen of the United States of America
- you are a Florida resident
- you are at least 18 years old (you may pre-register to vote at the age of 16, but you cannot vote until you are 18 years old)
- you have not been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state
- you have not been convicted of a felony, or have been convicted of a felony and had your civil rights restored
I’m eligible and want to print out my registration form today!